Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Little Bit of This & That AND Guest Blogger Friday Post : )

So Today has been a good day so far. It's Friday and pay day! Of course, some of my money went right back to my job. It never fails. haha.
I bought some stuff to make a green smoothie : ) It will be my first time trying it, so I hope that it turns out to be really good. Food that's is healthy and delicious is a A+. When I try it out, I'll be sure to let you all know how it was and share the recipe with you!


Now I think it's time to share my guest blogger for this Friday!




Name: Rachel Danielle W.

Blog link:
http://style-societe.com

Blog Description; a visual online fashion diary on personal and street style, interviews and fashion inspiration/ musings!




Rachel shared with me her favorite post from her blog and I think it would put a smile on every ones face. Instead of copying all her work to here, I'm going to post the link to her post.
Please take the time to go read it & if you enjoy her blog, follow : )

Click the link below!



Hope everyone has a great day.
Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your green smoothie on this lovely PAYday! =].

    Your guest blogger is phenom! Definitely will be keeping her close.

    Thanks for sharing! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much : )

    & yes, the smoothie was so good. I'll be writing a post on it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !