Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Indian Swaag

I've always loved the look of Indian Women. It's something about them that just stands out.
The photos we see in the fashion/beauty world of Indian models are always so beautiful.
Especially the beauty aspect, to me at least. I could look at photos of Indian models all day.
The makeup is always so gorgeous. More beautiful than any other models in my eyes.
The Indian fashion style makes the makeup pop so much more.


Here are few photos I'd like to share with you:

photo from India glitz

-Model Priyanka Shah-





How pretty is this picture ? ^^
I love everything about it, esp. the makeup <3

photos via google images
-Indian Bridal & Beauty photos-


I l.o.v.e this yellow gown. It's too gorgeous for words.
If I could wear it just once, I'd be the happiest ever! : )

photos via google images

-photos from India Fashion Weeks-



Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !