Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Green Smoothie Swaag

In an earlier post, I wrote about how I had been up and down with my diet. Unfortunately, it's still that way. Off and on with dieting is not a good thing. Planning ahead of time is always something that is important when you're on a diet or just trying to live a healthy lifestyle in general. Making sure you have the healthy foods you need on hand and having a set exercise schedule helps you to stick to it.


Yesterday I bought some things to make a green smoothie. I've been hearing that it's really good and for me not liking to eat greens all the time, a green smoothie is a really good way to put greens in your body. All you can taste is the fruit. So it's like you're just enjoying a fruit smoothie. I started my day off with a green smoothie today and I've already made one for tomorrow.

I need to stick to this and hopefully starting out with a yummy smoothie every morning will help. : )



I know, it doesn't look like something that you would jump for, but I promise it's really good.

What I used:

1 banana
About 1/2 cup of mixed fruit
1 1/2-2 handfuls of baby spinach
Tsp of vanilla
A tiny bit of water or milk (optional) - I used both
and few ice cubes (optional)

Blend it all up and you have yourself a green smoothie.

You can also add some sort of protein powder to it if you like.
You can mix up your recipe anyway you like.


Let me know if you try it out.


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !