Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SOTD!

Hello beautiful people,
I know I've been a little MIA lately, but I'm going to try not to let that happen again anytime soon.
I had a good weekend , I hope everyone else had a great one too! I'm currently watching the Superbowl and I most likely will blog about it tomorrow! I love football! I'm hoping the giants pull through. I need them to win haha.



Sweater: Target; Skirt & Vest: Unknown ; Boots & Necklace: Walmart ; Bracelets: Rainbow




Enjoy the your Sunday & the Superbowl !

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )




6 comments:

  1. Love the vest and the boots! You look cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeyyy cutie pie! The Giants just put in the bag *Fabulous voice*. I have a vest like yours. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yesss , i was excitedd girll ! I new it was gona happen, esp when giants got the ball back and brady cant throw deep so whn they had 50 secs left , i wasnt too worried!

      and i want to see you wear it sooon : )

      Delete
  3. You look tooo cute!! My fave is the skirt!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !