Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

2012 Red Carpet Grammy Swaag

Hey pretty people,
I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend. Mine wasn't anything special, not feeling well is always great though right ? Well anyways , I just wanted to make a quick post of some of my favorite outfits from the red carpet of the Grammys. I wanted to post it way before now, but it's okay.


Lets start with Adele. I love her. Her voice is amazing and she's gorgeous. The red lip looks so good on her and despite what everyone else has to say about her size , I love it. She's not fat at all , she's curvy. She has a great shape that looks well for her.

I love the gown that she wore. She looked amazing in it to say the least.


All of these ladies look beautiful , but I must say my gorgeous 'wife' Alicia Keys looked stunning. Her dress was a perfect fit and I love that hairstyle on her.


Good ol' Rihanna. I loved her dress and her hair looked good , on the red carpet, but I did not like how it was looking during her performance. *Shrugs*


I don't like Jessie J's bangs , but other than that, her makeup was beautiful and I'm in love with her dress. It was a good choice for her.


Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert had on similar style dresses. Both were gorgeous and looked great on both. I must say I like Taylor's more though.


The lovely Jennifer Hudson. She looked great , I loved her hair , and her tribute was amazing <3



I hope you all enjoyed


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
- Shariece


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !