Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Diet Swaag

Hey pretty people,
Today was really a Monday. Work was irritating, which isn't anything new, but today I was really just fed up. I'm on the search for a new job as of right NOW! haha. Anyways, as I said, I'm giving you an insight on my diet. I started doing the Special K Challenge to kick start my diet, but I haven't been doing it as I'm supposed to, but as of today, I'm going to follow it exactly for two weeks.

I wasn't able to eat breakfast because I was running late, but I had a cereal bar on break at 8am and my cereal around 12 when I got home & I wasn't too hungry for dinner so I just ate a pb&j sandwich. If you're not familiar with the Special K Challenge, this is what it is:
You eat two Special K meals and one regular meal. Two Special K snacks (between meals) & whatever other snacks you decide to eat, should be fruits and vegetables.

I did this challenge last year and it worked. I was so motivated. I don't know what's going on this time around, but I gotta get my ass working. I have 40lbs to lose. I want it to be off by my birthday in May, hopefully before. I need to start drinking my green smoothies again, to make sure I have some type of vegetables everyday! I need toset aside 30 minutes for exercise too and drink more water. Doing all of this with the Special K challenge helped me get my weight off quick and the plus side of my job, is I'm always moving so I haven't gained any weight back!

I hope to have a good update for you next Monday! : )

Also, I just want to think all of my followers and everyone who is a faithful reader and leaves comments. It means a lot. I love you all : )

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking about the Special K challenge but I'm so greedy...SMH. I'm just trying to eat what I like...in moderation and step up my workout routine. I need to be back in my two piece this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I know what you mean. I figure it's only two weeks though, and then I can go to doing that. I want to eat a little more healthier though. As far as making sure I atleast have some sort of vegetables everyday. I needa get these pounds off ! loll

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !