Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Polyvore Swaag

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, None of the above.
You just want to look nice to bring in the New Year ?
Or you just feel like this is the season for the excuse to dress up at all times.
It really is simple.
Check out my Polyvore I created : )

Holidays


€59 - janenorman.co.uk

$2,417 - boutique1.com

$55 - dorothyperkins.com

€440 - youheshe.com

$621 - jildorshoes.com

$384 - boutique1.com

$845 - net-a-porter.com

£8.99 - mylabel.co.uk

 £8 - hannahzakari.co.uk


Need help finding a cheaper alternative to these items ?
Let me know ! Or stay tuned for my "holiday look on a budget"
What's your holiday look?

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece

: )

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I'm wearing a sequined blazer tonight to a Holiday Party!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds cuuute !
    I hope to see picturesss : )))
    hahah

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !