Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Guest Blogger Friday - Keyword:Shop


Ciana Simpson
Twitter: @keywordshopblog
Keyword: Shop
My motto:  research.shop.blog.repeat.



Product review: Illamasqua nail varnish


I’ve recently become a huge fan of the Illamasqua brand. The colors are vibrant and edgy, and I detect a vintage vibe, which I am a sucker for.  I heard about their nail varnish (the fact that they call it varnish pretty much sealed the deal for me) and the ‘rubber finish’. I had to try it. I chose Vice, which is a deep berry color, perfect for the winter months. The coverage is really rich and streak-free. There is a unique quality to the ‘rubber finish’, and it reminds me of nail polish from the 1940’s. After all of the glitter and sparkle I’ve been trying, it was nice to have a straightforward polish on with a vibrant simplicity. Three days in – no chips whatsoever, and the color is just as bold. I’m looking forward to trying Faux Pas next, a blue-violet hue. Illamasqua also has glossy and metallic finishes available in a variety of colors.

______________________________________

I hope everyone enjoyed this Friday's Guest Post.
Be sure to check out her blog !

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !