Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Friday, December 30, 2011

FACEBOOK GLITCH !

Good Morning gorgeous readers,

I just wanted to tell you all that I've beem having a little trouble with my facebook page.
For some reason it won't let me post a link.
I have to paste the link, and then click status so that it's only the link url their and nothing else, just to get it to post. I don't know if it's giving anyone else problems
So Just in case, if you're going to enter my contest, try leaving it on my fb page, but if it doesn't work, just leave your links HERE .

I extended the contest one more week, so it will end next friday.
Be sure to send me your entry of you plan on entering. : )


p.s. Look at for my New Years makeup look later :D

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !