Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review Swaag: LORAC PRO PALETTE

I know many of you have seen the Lorac Pro Palette floating around for a couple years now. For those of you who haven't, I wanted to give my opinion on it because I think it's GREAT!! For those who only wear a shimmer of gold on their lid, to those who are knee deep in the makeup world.

The palette consists of 18 shadows, matte and shimmer. A little of both worlds. 
When I first purchased this, it was just on a whim. Just another product to try out. Little did I know, that would be the palette I used everyday! I fell in love with it. The colors go on just as they appear and it worked for day to night makeup looks. The gold is my favorite. It's very smooth and pigmented, you can't go wrong with it.

It runs about 42$ and well worth the buy. The possibilities are endless with this palette. The case is slim and light weight, so very easy to just throw in your purse. This should be in everyone's makeup collection if you ask me.



Plenty Love & Swaag.
xoxo, Shariece




This review was written for my own pleasure. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should get it. When I tell you I LOVE it, I mean just that.It's the best lol.

      and how are you btw ?

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !