Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

COMPUTER PROBLEMS , BLAHHH !

Okay , so i've been away from the blogging world because I'm having computer issues that I haven't had the time to get fixed just yet. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I wont make promises. I'm sorry ! :(
 
So , if you're not following me on instagram ( @reebby_breeze ) you def. should. I post new pictures almost everyday and if you don't have instagram, follow me on tumblr and you can see most of those pictures :  )
 
 
Also , in January I will be going to school the get my makeup artist certificate. I ordered business cards the other day and I'm just waiting for them to arrive :)
 
So if you're in the DMV area, you should hit me upp and I'll hook your lovely face upp :)
I'm in the process of getting a online porfolio together, but I do have pictures on here , tumblr, my facebook page, and instagram if you're interested.!!!
 
 
Okay, I hope to be back sooon.
lots of loveeeeee <3




1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love your blog :D Wanna follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !