Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Monday, April 30, 2012

YOUTUBE Swaag !



Okay, so I used to have Youtube videos up , but I took them all down. They weren't on anything specific, just different topics, and hauls, and makeup looks, things like that.
I was thinking about using Youtube again, for makeup looks or just to be an addition to my blog in general. I'll put up my first video for you all, if you'd like.

Leave a comment on this post of atleast three things you'd like to know about me, and also if I decided to continue with making videos, what would you like to see from me!

I hope you all help me out with this !

Look forward to hearing from you all, have a great day!


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
Shariece



2 comments:

  1. I would like to know about your weight loss journey, I would love to see your hauls and of course the makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking about doing some videos as well... tips are always helpful like make up or hair looks and things like that would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !