Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Review Swaag: Maybelline Baby Lips

Finally, I decided to try Maybelline's Baby Lips . I bought one, used it, bought another the next day. and today, Target had the double packs on clearence for $2.98 and I bought a pack.

So basically, I'm trying to tell you that it's pretty amazing. It works so good. Keeps your lips nice and hydrated, smooth as a baby's bottom. haha;

They have 6 different shades to choose from.
 It's abt 3 dollars for one, and every dollar is well worth it.


"Lip renew formula and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks."


Like I said, I love this product, and I know you will too.!


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
Shariece


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !