Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hunger Games Swaag: Effie Trinket & Peplum

effie peplum


effie peplum by shariece-lynette featuring form fitting dresses





I wanted to put a different twist on Effie's peplum and floral style.
I put together two outfits that you could easily wear any day. One is a little more dressy, but who needs a reason to dress up , am I right ?

The first look, I chose a black & cream peplum style dress. I must say I love the stripes in the front. I chose I purple color bootie, similar style to the gold bootie she wears. Both are from the wonderful McQueen. To bring in her floral style I chose a simple pearl and gold brooch.

The next look, I really like because it's cute and you could wear almost anywhere. It's a floral peplum style shirt , wide leg blue jeans, and a pair of pink floral heels also from Alexander McQueen.

What do you think about these looks ?
& also , if you haven't gone to see The Hunger Games yet, you should do so !!


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
Shariece

4 comments:

  1. Loved Hunger Games trilogy! The peplum is such a great style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knoww it was great ! and peplum is lovely, i so wish i had that dress up there loll

      Delete
  2. these are amazing style picks! i am crazy about peplum right now... love that dress! you have a new follower on google. i would be honored if you connect with me, too. :) cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !