Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review Swaag - Dream Bouncy Blush


Hey beautiful people,
It's hump day, we're half way through this week ! It will be Friday before we know it and man am I ready for Friday ! I hope every one's week is going great so far and no one is over working themselves! Which is sometimes hard not to do, I know.

Onto my review,  Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush.
As soon as I saw this , I had to try it. I have them in 3 different shades of pink. I can only remember 2/3 of the shades. I have hot tamale and pink frosting , I believe.


I use mine on top of a powder blush. I just take my fingers and rub it in. It stays on all day ! I love it. I plan on getting more colors. It's a must try. If you're looking for a good creamy blush , I would try these.

I've also used the Maybelline mousee blush . I used that in the same way, which I also love. All maybelline products I've used, I have not been let down. So lookout for more product reviews of Maybelline.





 
Plenty Lovee & Swaag
-Shariece

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !