Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Brogues and Sock Swaag !

I must first say that I LOVE socks, especially 'fun' socks! So making them a visable part of my outfit is always a plus for me. If at all possible, I'd show off some cute socks everyday, but that would probably be over doing a tad bit don't you think?

I know a lot of wore the knee high/over the knee socks this winter, but just because it's about to be spring, doesnt mean that socks can't still make an appearance. I'm excited to show off some socks this Spring. I've put together a few looks, the first one is my favorite btw! I'm going to give you the descriptions of all three, and then the pictures following.

But first, this post isn't only about socks. It's about socks and its perfect match. What would that be you're thinking? Brogues! Yes, they're perfect for each other. I think brogues and socks go so well together. And with both of them together, the possibilities are endless.

__________________________________
1. The first choice, I paired navy Chino pants with some cute coral, cream, and white brogues; a coral and white striped shirt, a nude leather blazer, and yellow socks.
accesories: a yellow satchel style bag, a gold chain necklace, and a coral & gold cuff.

Chino pants go great with socks. The cuff allows you to see your cute socks of choice. I would slouch down the socks to where the top of the socks just touch the bottom of the pants.

2. The second look I really like also; I paired a short black silk skirt with a floral top, cute little black and tan brogues with a bow, & two red sock choiced; the darker pair slighty slouched down, or the over the knee.
accesories: a gold smoky quartz ring, and an adorable nude handbag.
3. I took number three in a complete opposite direction. For those of us who love sneakers, or lean towards sneakers every now and then. I chose three looks , (all high top sneakers) so I'm not gonna go into complete detail about them but as follows:
1. First look I paired some cute jordans with colored skinnies and black slouch socks. You should cuff the skinnes and slouch the socks.
2. I chose some cute pink, black, and white jordans with jean short shorts and white slouch socks.
3. Jordans again, with cuffed jeans, and a pale blue pair of slouch socks.

* I paired all these looks with either a plain tee or graphic tee. That goes best with the sneaker look.

___________________________________________

What do you think about socks & brogues ? and socks in the Spring in general?

I hope you all are having a great Friday and thank you to everyone who has followed my blog, left wonderful comments, and just been a great supporter.

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
Shariece




4 comments:

  1. love the ist and 2nd set so much,great post dear
    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, but I love the 1st set. Those brogues are too cute! I'm not a socks and brogues type of chick but I have seen it done well on other fashionistas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it out yet, but I've always thought it was really cute. So that's on my list to try out loll

      Delete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !