Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Haul Swaag - Lip products

Hey everyone,
Happy Sunday! , I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Mine was good, not ready to go back to work of course lol . I have a bunch of new lip products I want to try out. No pinks! I usually always get atleast one pink, but not this time. I'm proud of myself : )

Hopefully I'll have some reviews for you soon.
& I'll have an outfit post for you all tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
-Shariece






blast flipstick blendable lip duo - in flashy (purple & a plum color)
- & in Stunner (orange color)


L'oreal Color Rich lipstick - in volcanic and ginger spice



Maybelline super stay 10hr stain gloss- in pleasing plum
(I'll do a review of the coral color soon)


L'oreal Colour Riche lip gloss- in rich nude


Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick - in Vigorous Violet


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
Shariece


4 comments:

  1. so many fun colors!! I need to do a post on all my lipsticks soon :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should do one soon : ) i have soo much lipstickk ! its crazyyy loll.

      Delete
  2. Ooo perfect colours for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !