Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tunic Swaag

Lovely readers,
Did I ever tell you how much I'm thankful for you all.
Your comments always make my day. :D Just so you all knoww, haha.

We're half way through this week, yayyy ! I NEED Friday. Another weekend of no work, I love it, but then, I could always use the money. Oh well though, what can you do. I hope every one's week has been great so far. If not, hang in there, it's almost over.

Now, how many people like tunic's? Raise your hand! (My hand is raised). I LOVE them. Why? because they're just so simple to throw together and make cute. It has to be the next easiest after sweater/long tanks with leggings. There are so many different styles of tunics and it's just so easy to make an outfit out of them. You can wear jeans, leggings, patterned tights ; boots, pumps, flats, almost anything with little effort and you'll look great! If you don't want to look overly dressy, but you still want that dressy effect, tunics can really do it for you.

I put together a polyvore of different tunics, and one outfit (no accessories included).

Tunic Swaag





The full outfit I put together, I used nude colors. Those are especially easy to make a great outfit out of. I chose nude jeggings or 'pumpkin spice' (as I like to call it) colored tights. I paired it with some knee high lace up combat style boots, in brown with gold buckles. The possibilities are endless though!

 I really love that black tunic that pictured also.
Next time, when you're struggling to find an outfit, go for the tunic. I'm sure you'll be able to throw something together with no effort and it will be everything!!

By the way, those boots are everything, am I right? : )

What are your thoughts on tunics? Yayy or Nayy ?


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

7 comments:

  1. Yaayyy for tunics! I love these looks and they are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good tunic. Sometimes I have to re-purpose a top that was meant to be a dress, as a tunic because I have all kinds of voluptuousness. lol!!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !