Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Swaag !

We made it to Sunday! Great to see another day, but I can honestly say I'm not looking forward to work in the morning. I can't wait until I find a new job. It's so hard to do that where I live though. Not many options, not many people hiring. I feel like I need to move for better opportunities.
*Sigh* I don't know, but anyways, I hope everyone's weekend was great. I know we all wish it could be atleast one day longer! Isn't it crazy how this month is about to over already! 2012 will be flying by.

Thank you all for leaving your lovely comments on my post and being great followers and readers!

Goodnight everyone.
Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece



2 comments:

  1. i wish u luck in getting a new job....xoxo


    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly how you feel.....feeling the same at the moment!

    i wish you all the best in finding another job x

    Chi-Chi (LDN,UK) x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !