Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Style Recognition Swaag - Ellen DeGeneres

Beautiful people,
How are you today? I actually had a good/easy day. I'm still sick, but it's like I'm getting use to it now. The only thing that I hate is when I go to sleep and then wake up because I feel horrible! This morning I woke up with my throat burning and ears ringing, all that could sh*t. I wore my hair up in a bun, which I haven't done in years and especially not after I cut my hair. It's finally grown back enough to where I can put it up in a bun, but I feel my head is too big for my head since I don't have short hair now. Everyone at work said they liked my hair pulled up in the bun, but I'm still not feeling it. This will be how I wear my hair until I wash it this weekend though because I'm in no mood to do anything to it.

Enough of running my mouth, onto my topic of discussion, Ellen DeGeneres! I think Ellen is the cutest and I love her style. It's so laid back and simple, but yet so neat, polished, and put together. Her vests and ties, her jeans, blazers, and just her seemingly great personality to go along with it all. She just has a glow to her at all times.



images via google.

What do you think about Ellen?


Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER!! lol no but really she is so adorable & I agree her style is A++ I think what makes her so attractive is her great personality & her humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is just sooo cute! And you're right about her humor and personality

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ellen so much! Her style is super cute and fits her personality. I like the way she dresses for how she wants to dress; she doesn't dress the way that people would want her to dress.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen's style does indeed fit her fun personality! She's a cutie patootie!

    Get well soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !