Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Brief Post & Some Last Minute Gift Ideas

Hello beautiful people,

I know the last few days I've been slacking on the posts and I apologize.
I've been doing more shopping, even though I claimed I was finished.
It's just hard when you see so much you want to buy!

Anyways, I'll be back with a real post tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm hitting the mall again today and I have goodies to make for my cookie packages. I just wanted to give you all a quick list of some last minute gifts. I hope everyone has a great day and don't spend too much money haha.

Last Minute Gifts/Extras:

Sweaters.
Tv show seasons on DVD
Basics: t-shirts, socks, etc.
Body care products: lotions, sprays, etc
Hair products
Lip gloss
Key chains
Accessories
Books
Xbox Live Cards
Baked goods
Bed set
Slippers
Coffee w/ Coffee mug
Scrapbooking materials
Nail polish
Makeup brushes
Sunshades
Phone Case


Hope this little list helped some.

Plenty Lovee & Swaag.
xoxo, Shariece
: )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !