I've always found myself being drawn to tribal patterns. They're so many different patterns, colors, and a lot of different ways to play them off. The possibilities are close to endless I would say. The only tricky part would be not to OVER do the look. The tribal pattern already has so much going on, you just have to be careful. Pattern mixing could be taken way too far very easily with a tribal print and accessories could end up being over the top, taking the attention away from the main piece.
With that being said, you can still have fun with it and look great.
I chose mostly solids to play off the Tribal patterns;
Outfit One, Left Side:
* solid pink sweater vest to go over top of the silk tribal button up.
* A solid deep yellow bag
* Two shoe choices; A solid brown boot with heel or a golden brown shoe with brown trim
* Dark wash straight jeans.
Outfit Two, Right side:
* A cropped black leather jacket
*Cranberry pumps & black pumps
* A maroon bag (to go w/ black pumps)
* Black bag w/ gold trim (to go w/ cranberry pumps)
I chose accessories that go with both outfits.
I kept it very simple, but still great pieces.
* Yellow studs
* Diamond studs
* A gold band
* A gold flower ring w/ maroon gem
Hope you enjoyed this post : )
Plenty Lovee & Swaag