Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Teen Witch Swaag.

So, One of my favorite movies to watch is Teen Witch (1989). It hardly comes on tv anymore, but when it does and I catch it on, I'm right there watching it. If you don't know about this movie, it's about a young girl who receives her powers when she turns 16 and uses them for popularity - in a short description.


I chose two scenes from the movie that I saw while just browsing some google images and recreated them using Polyvore.


The scene images;





My recreation of these two looks;


teen witch 2



Teen Witch



BTW ! , I happen to think those Zebra Pumps in the first look I created are extra Sexyy , I want them! : )


Plenty Lovee & Swaag.
xoxo, Shariece
: )

2 comments:

  1. "So top THAT! Top THAT! I don't give a --- about toppin' THAT!" ROFL! I loved that movie, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !