Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Guest Blog Post & Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins !

Hello gorgeous bloggers & readers : )

I wanted to inform you that I was apart of a guest post for Makeup By Krishie. The post is about the confidence of makeup. You can read the post by clicking here >> Guest Post
The links to every ones blog is on the post, so be sure to check out their blogs : )

You can also click here >> Makeup By Krishie to check out the rest of her blog.
I thank her for letting me be apart of this : )


Next thing, I made Cinnamon, Pumpkin Crumble Muffins. Yumm!
Great for this time of year. They're delicious and it's simple and easy for us who like things to  go fast.


I used a boxed mix of Cinnamon Crumb Muffins. (Krusteaz)
One small can of pumpkin (Libby's)

You follow the directions on the box - which here, is to add one egg and 2/3cup of water.
Then you add half of the cinnamon crumb mix that comes with it.
Next, You add your can of pumpkin, One & a half tblsp. of Vanilla, Two pinches of salt, about 3-4 tblsp. of brown sugar, half tsp. of sugar.
Then mix !


Your mix will look like this : )

After it's all mixed, pour into liners. I used cupcake ones instead of muffin so that I could make more.
I stretched mine to make 36. depends how big you want your muffins.

Sprinkle the remaining crumb mix onto of muffin mix, and lightly press it into the mix.


Put in the oven for about 15 minutes and takeout to let cool.
Or you could eat them hot with some ice cream : )


They taste so good !
Let me know if you try this out.


Hope you enjoyed.
Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

P.s. If you haven't already liked my facebook page. Click the like button at the top of my page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !