Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Apology


Yes, I know I have been MIA. I am truly sorry. I've been sleeping a lot due to a stupid painful wisdom tooth trying to come in. :/ It sucks, but I pinky promise I'll have a new post up tomorrow !


Also, I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I really wanted to make a post yesterday, but I was just not up to it. I'm behind on reading everyone's too. If you made a post for Halloween, leave the link here please and I'll read and comment.

Oh, I finally made a fb page, so if you could so kindly click the link below and go like it. It would mean a lot : )
click here --> Beauty Or Swaag on Fb
Thanks ahead of time.

Again, I'm sorry. Hope everyone has a good night/day.

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !