Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Guest Blogger Friday [Saturday]

Hey lovely readers : )
I wanna apologize for not having this post up yesterday.
 I've been working all week and I'm just now getting the time.
So enough rambling, here's the guest blogger post;
Be sure to leave feed back & check out her blog.



Title: Fictional Fashion
Name: Meesh Muffet
Blog link:
Description: A small-time blogger tries to find a compromise between acceptable street style and her costume-lovin' heart. Outfit posts, fashion inspirations, movie talk, musings on life and more.








Everyone has their own method of styling outfits, from tossing together a couple of favorite pieces to meticulously matching a single starter color. Me, I like to begin with a coat or dress that catches my eye, and from there build up a fictional person who might wear it. Makes getting an outfit with a consistent style a whole lot easier, just saying!

Sometimes I'm inspired by existing characters, sometimes the "model" is all a figment of my imagination. Here, you can see that I immediately jumped to Red Riding Hood with that brilliant Romwe coat. After that, it's all a matter of direction. I wanted to present a capable Red who still had a hint of that innocent girl look, but without being too cutesy or costumey, so I mixed more modern shapes in with the classics.

So tell me, Beauty or Swaag readers: how do you get inspiration to hit? Is there a particular way you like to mix and match clothes?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this weeks Guest Blogger Post.

Plenty Lovee & Swaag
xoxo, Shariece
: )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !