Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Weight loss NOT at its finest !

Weight loss ! What an easy thing to get sidetracked from ! Some months ago I decided to try the Special K challenge. NO cheating and exercise , it worked wonders. 20lbs down anddd thenn .... diet out the window. I have no idea what happened. Off and on , I'd do good , then bad , good, then bad ! Ugh , talk about dissapointment. I also have a golds gym membership that I'm paying for , but haven't went to the gym in awhile now. Yes , at one point , I was working out at home, but currently that IS NOT happening. (biggest sad face ever). I decided to get back in this game ! I've been eating good , starting my days off with warm lemon water and a fruit only breakfast. Now , I just need to throw this exercising back in there. I'll shoot an update about how this week goes on Sunday night ! Luck, luck, luck . I need that !
xoxo, Shariece
: )

3 comments:

  1. I've heard it's better to eat a more nutritious breakfast so you don't feel as hungry during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing that you lost 20lbs!! You should be proud. I hope you can jump back into your routine again...I need to do the same.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !