Beauty, Personal Style, Hair, Trends, etc.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

No more bein lazy

So I create this blog right ? , and then feel too lazy to post anything . Well I finally atleast told myself "stop being lazy" I mean , i have to atleast have ONE post . Who wants to come across a blank blong ? NOT ME ! : )

So since we're on this subject of being lazy , lets talk about my room. I have a list of things I need to do with it . It is a completeee MESS. This week I've accomplished one task , reorganizing my makeup . It looks pretty good for now atleast .



So lets bust out this list of room chores , minus tha whole I NEED TO PAINT IT ! haha . , But I need , need , NEEED to get things straight first .

Clear off the top of my dresser , clear off my corner table , clear off my main three section table , & clean out my closet AGAINNN.

Lets see how long it will take to get atleast one of these done with my procrastination . !


On a lighter noteeee , I hope through time and more post , you enjoy my blog. It will be a little of this and that .
 
xoxo, Shariece
 
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your lovely comments : ) I look forward to them !